This was our sixty-seventh Courthouse in Texas to visit. That means we are at 26.4% of our goal with 73.6% left to go.
Built in 1958 by architect J. N. McCammon. The style is modern and is located on the corner of Hwy 21 and US 59.
Nacogdoches County was organized in 1837. Both the city and county were named after the Nacogdoches Indians.