This was our one hundred-nineteenth Courthouse in Texas to visit. That means we are at 46.9% of our goal with 53.1% left to go.

Date – 1915
Architect – O. G. Roquemore
Style – Classical Revival
The courthouse can’t be missed at Main and US Hwy 385.

“The original hipped roof was removed in 1967. An addition was built onto the north side of the building and the jail is attached to the south side.” – Terry Jeanson