This was our fiftieth Courthouse in Texas to visit. That means we are at 19.7% of our goal with 80.3% left to go.
Eastland County has had four courthouses in 1874, 1875, 1897 and 1928. The current courthouse was built in 1928 and designed by architect, Lang and Witchell. The style is Moderne-Art Deco that was popular at the time and is made mostly of stone.